By Bob Moriarty
Dolly Varden is an interesting company in that it is 93% owned by insiders and large funds leaving a tiny float of only 7%. Fury owns 23% in exchange for Homestake. Hecla maintains a 10% interest as does Eric Sprott. Various institutions own another 50%. The shares are down 50% from a high in April without anything bad happening to the company. I make a point in my books that if nothing else changes and the price goes down of a stock you really like, that’s a good thing.