May 25, 2023
Vancouver B.C., May 25, 2023 – MAX RESOURCE CORP. (“Max” or the “Company”) (TSX.V: MAX; OTC: MXROF; Frankfurt: M1D2) is pleased to report the discovery of a significant copper-silver system, called AM-7, which is located on 1 of 6 new Application for Mining Concessions. All six concessions lie within the AM District of Max’s wholly owned CESAR Copper Silver Project in northeastern Colombia (refer to Figures 1 to 9).
- The AM-7 Target is the 7th discovery by Max in the AM District.
- The total number of copper-silver targets at the CESAR Project now stands at 21.
- The AM-7 mineralized horizon is a tabular body that ranges from 0.3m to 2m in width, extends over 1600m along strike and is open in all directions.
- AM-7 encompasses five historic open cut copper workings extending over 700m (refer to Figures 3 to 7).
- The primary copper mineral is Chalcocite (80% by weight copper) with minor malachite.
- Rock chip and channel samples have been collected across the outcroppings and results are pending.
- Six new Application for Mining Concessions were approved this year.