November 30, 2021
- 5.0% Nickel Equivalent (“Ni_Eq”) over 1.4 meters in hole TK21-052.
- 6.8% Ni_Eq over 0.8 meters within 3.3% Ni_Eq over 1.8 meters in hole TK21-044
- 5.2% Ni_Eq over 1.2 meters within 3.2% Ni_Eq over 3.0 meters in hole TK21-045
- All four recently announced, multi-line, Versatile Time Domain Electromagnetic airborne (VTEMmax) anomalies have returned significant copper, nickel and cobalt geochemical signatures in numerous soil samples (see news release October 28, 2021).
- Up to 891 ppm copper, and 142 ppm cobalt on the Bulldozer South anomaly
- Up to 519 ppm copper and 139 ppm nickel on the Cupa Lake anomaly
- Up to 153 ppm copper and 116 ppm nickel on the West Pickle Lake anomaly
- Up to 63 ppm copper and 17 ppm cobalt on the Bulldozer North anomaly
- Up to 108 ppm copper and 238 ppm nickel (see news release January 27, 2019) and up to 565 ppm nickel (see news release November 18, 2020) on the Smoke Lake anomaly
November 30, 2021 – Toronto, Ontario – Results from the summer soil sampling and diamond drill program on the Tyko Copper-Nickel Project have been received, said Palladium One Mining (“Palladium One” or the “Company”) (TSXV: PDM, FRA: 7N11, OTC: NKORF) today.
Derrick Weyrauch, President and CEO “We have four new multi-line EM anomalies with coincident copper, nickel and cobalt soil anomalies. This supports our belief that there is much more mineralization to be discovered on the wider Tyko project. Of particular interest is the large 800-meter Bulldozer South anomaly which has returned the highest copper and cobalt in soils from the Tyko project to date, and suggest the potential for a substantial discovery.
Smoke Lake continues to advance with the strike of the known mineralization growing to 430 meters. Disseminated mineralization remains open along strike to both the northwest and southeast. An Induced Polarization geophysical survey is planned for this winter to continue to chase this mineralization.”