May 11, 2022
- Three of five Exploration Permits have been received.
- A 15,000-meter diamond drilling program is planned.
- Drilling to begin later this month.
- Initial target areas are the highly prospective Bulldozer North, South and West Pickle Lake multi-line VTEMmax anomalies, which are coincident with highly anomalous Cu and Ni in soils (Figure 1 and 2).
- Construction of an all-weather camp has been completed.
- 70-kilometer Induced Polarization (“IP”) survey recently completed; results expected shortly.
May 11, 2022 – Toronto, Ontario – Palladium One Mining Inc. (TSX-V: PDM, OTCQB: NKORF, FRA: 7N11) (the “Company” or “Palladium One”) is pleased to announce that three of five Exploration Permits have been received for the Tyko Nickel-Copper-Cobalt Project, located near White River, Ontario. A 15,000-meter diamond drill program is planned and is scheduled to begin this month.Tyko hosts nickel, copper and cobalt, each of which has been designated a Critical Mineral in Canada, the United States and the European Union.
“Tyko is an award-winning, sulphide, high-grade Critical Minerals (nickel, copper, cobalt) Project in Ontario, Canada.With drill permits in hand we are launching the 2022 diamond drilling program to expand on our high-grade discovery success, where we intersected up to 10% nickel equivalent over 4 meters, within a 430-meter strike length that remains open for expansion.
Two permit applications remain outstanding following submissions in early-September 2021, and we continue to respond to various requests/inquiries. With both Ontario’s and Canada’s political focus on increasing domestic supply of Critical Minerals, we are hopeful that the last two permits will arrive shortly.