April 4, 2023
Vancouver B.C., April 4, 2023 – MAX RESOURCE CORP. (“Max” or the “Company”) (TSX.V: MAX; OTC: MXROF; Frankfurt: M1D2) is pleased to provide the following exploration update on its 100% owned CESAR Copper-Silver Project located in Northeast Colombia.
- Max Resource has commenced the 2023 exploration season with over $15 million in the treasury.
- In the last two-years, Max has collected 6,500 surface rock samples over the 90-km-long CESAR belt: 1,125 samples have returned values greater than 1.0% copper with average grades of 3.5% copper and 36g/t silver.
- Max’s geological crew has now started to revisit the clusters of the outcrops with grades >1.0% copper and performing detailed mapping with the objective of delineating feeders; this has led to the discovery of 2 new priority targets (“Sierra” at AM and “Potrero Grande” at URU).
- Presently, 6 priority targets are being evaluated (Herradura, Sierra, Molino, Potrero Grande, URU South Target 1 and Target 2). At the same time, the regional program continues with the objective to identify additional targets (refer to Figure 1).
- Recent drilling at the AM District has confirmed Kupfershiefer style stratiform mineralization is present.
- Metallurgical testing of URU-C and URU-CE drill samples is underway.