July 30, 2021
VANCOUVER, B.C., July 30, 2021: Goldshore Resources Inc. (TSXV: GSHR / OTCQB:GSHRF) (“Goldshore” or the “Company”), is pleased to announce that it has commenced drilling at the Moss Lake Gold Project, as part of a planned 100,000m drilling program for 2021 and 2022.
Brett Richards, President and Chief Executive Officer of Goldshore commented: “This is another milestone achieved in the Goldshore story, as many things had to be coordinated and organized on the ground to allow for drilling to commence on such an expedited timeline. Several work streams have culminated in moving towards this milestone, including:
- working with Orix Geoscience on collating and organizing all of the historical data into establish a risk-coded database to define drilling priorities;
- establishing the technical and support team, including health, safety and technical training;
- relogging of selected historic drill holes and the creation of a rock library defining lithologies and mineralization and alteration suites;
- building the infrastructure on the ground to successfully execute on such a large campaign;
- designing and implementing a comprehensive core orientation, core logging, core photography and bulk density sampling program;
- completing the Geotech Ltd. Heliborne VTEM Geophysical Survey as announced on July 14, 2021; and
- mobilizing the first drill rig to commence drilling. The campaign will expand to three rigs in August when the additional rigs are mobilized to site.
This was no small feat by the team, particularly during the on-going pandemic restriction(s) and lockdown, and recent Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources imposed operating shutdown due to the forest fires and fire hazard risk in Northwestern Ontario and Manitoba.”
Pete Flindell, VP Exploration, said “a lot of work has gone into establishing the foundation and framework for a comprehensive drilling program that we hope will deliver maximum quality results in support next year’s PEA/PFS. We are all excited to be drilling and soon to be delivering results to the market.”
Correction to Filing Statement
The Company further advises of a correction to its filing statement dated May 26, 2021 (the “Filing Statement“). The Company wishes to clarify that an aggregate of 7,700,000 stock options were issued in connection with its reverse takeover transaction, rather than 9,700,000 as disclosed in the Filing Statement. All such options are exercisable at $0.65 until June 2, 2026.