January 10, 2023
Vancouver, BC – January 10, 2023 – Getchell Gold Corp. (CSE: GTCH) (OTCQB: GGLDF) (“Getchell” or the “Company”) is pleased to provide assay results for drill holes FCG22-23 and FCG22-25 that continue to demonstrate significant intervals of gold mineralization at the North Fork zone in the Central Area of the Fondaway Canyon project in Nevada.
- FCG22-23intersected four significant gold mineralized intervals including 3.4 g/t Au over 44.6 m and 1.8 g/t Au over 12.8 m;
- FCG22-25intersected four significant gold mineralized intervals including 3.4 g/t Au over 31.4 m and 1.3 g/t Au over 17.4 m;
- Both holes extend North Fork mineralization by 25 m to the north and 30 m up-dip respectively;
- North Fork zone remains open in all directions;
- Assay results from three holes (FCG22-26 to 28) drilled at the Colorado SW zone are still pending; and
- FCG22-24, drilled 2 kms west on the Pediment, intersected two intervals indicative of gold mineralization peripheral to a main zone.