September 27, 2022
Vancouver, BC – September 27, 2022 – Getchell Gold Corp. (CSE: GTCH) (OTCQB: GGLDF) (“Getchell” or the “Company”) is pleased to provide assay results for drill hole FCG22-19 that successfully intersected and extended the North Fork zone gold mineralization at the Fondaway Canyon gold project in Nevada.
- Extensive zone of gold mineralization encountered grading 1.8 g/t Au over 107.5 m including 2.9 g/t Au over 32.9 m;
- Drilling continues to expand the North Fork zone;
- Assay results from FCG22-19 will be incorporated into the forthcoming Mineral Resources estimate;
- North Fork gold zone remains open in most directions;
- Drilling remains underway to further delineate the North Fork and Colorado SW gold zones; and
- Assays are pending for holes FCG22-20 through FCG22-25.
“The North Fork zone continues to produce remarkable grades and thicknesses as we step out from our discovery hole.” states Mike Sieb, President, Getchell Gold Corp. “The North Fork zone is developing into a major region of concentrated gold mineralization, and I expect will contribute greatly to the gold model currently being generated.”
To watch a video that provides a detailed summary of the key highlights from the 2020 to 2022 drill programs at Fondaway Canyon, click here: https://youtu.be/jCVNIxheGNM