February 16, 2021
World High Life Plc (AQSE: LIFE) (OTCQB: WRHLF), is pleased to announce that Love Hemp Limited (“Love Hemp”), a wholly owned subsidiary of World High Life, achieved 2nd quarter unaudited sales (October 1 to December 31), of £1,562,000 ($2,175,000), a 97% increase from Q1 sales of £793,500 ($1,105,000).
The continued rise in sales represents a strong increase in demand during the COVID 19 pandemic across all platforms: Love Hemp, CBDOilsUk.com and wholesale activities via LH Botanicals.
Q2 Highlights (October 1 to December 31)
· £1,562,000 ($2,175,000) in revenue – up 97% compared to Q1 revenue of £793,500 ($1,105,000)
· £764,000 ($1,062,500) in gross profit
· 11% online conversion rate increase compared to Q1 rate of 12%
· Over 69,000 units sold online
· Over 10,500 online customer accounts created
First Half Year (July 1 to December 31)
· £2,355,000 ($3,280,000) in sales
· £1,311,000 ($1,825,500) gross profit
Tony Calamita, CEO of World High Life and Founder and CEO of Love Hemp, commented
“Continuing to aggressively increase our sales across all of the platforms is a testament to the dedication and hard work our teams have put into the Company. We have seen huge growth potential during the pandemic and are pleased to have been able to consistently provide our consumers with high level products and service.
“We continue to keep positioning for future growth and look forward to expanding what is already an exciting and promising business both across the UK and further afield.”
The Directors of the Company accept responsibility for the contents of this announcement.