June 23, 2022
VANCOUVER, BC / ACCESSWIRE / June 23, 2022 / (CSE:ROO)(OTC PINK:JNCCF)(Frankfurt:5VHA) – RooGold Inc. (“ RooGold ” or the “ Issuer “).
RooGold is pleased to report that it has undertaken a preliminary rock chip sampling program at its 100% held Arthurs Seat Project Exploration Licence (EL) 9144 in the highly prospective New England Orogen in New South Wales, Australia.
- Successful landowner negotiations and access agreement established over key prospects at Arthurs Seat including McDonalds, Coxs and Murrays Mine.
- A total of 274 rock chip samples were collected at historical prospects and along structural and geological contacts.
- Significant hydrothermal alteration identified with multiple generations of mineralised quartz veins visible.
- Visible silver-antimony mineralisation in quartz veins observed at Murrays and Co Mine and McDonalds Prospect.
- Assay results received to date from 159 samples indicate widespread, low-level mineralisation along greisen altered granite – metasediment contacts and confirms the presence of a large hydrothermal mineral system.
- 115 assays are still pending from other key prospects.
Carlos Espinosa, Chief Executive Officer and a Director of RooGold commented, “RooGold has completed a successful, first pass rock chip sampling program at the Arthurs Seat Project, New South Wales. Preliminary assay results have been received and confirm low-level, widespread silver-antinomy geochemical anomalism within the project. Our field geologists have identified multiple sets of quartz veins at key prospects containing silver-antimony minerals and we look forward to receiving further assay results in the near term.”