April 29, 2021
- PAR-20-116 additional assay value obtained of 1.71 g/t gold over 1.25m, this adds to intervals previously released for PAR-20-116 which included 49.6m of 1.46 g/t gold announced April 7, 2021.
- PAR-20-117 intersected 0.65m of 1.23 g/t gold, successfully undercutting surface gold results before the hole was lost at 30.5m length when it hit the ramp underground
- PAR-20-119 intersected 1.27 g/t gold over 2.8m in a gap within the geological model
- PAR-20-120 intersected 3.89 g/t gold over 1.75m in an overcut of PAR-10-05, which had, prior to this program, been the best gold interval at Parbec
- PAR-20-124 intersected 1.54 g/t gold over 3.45m, an undercut of PAR-18-78 which extends the mineralized zone 160m down dip
Renforth Resources Inc. (CSE – RFR) (OTCQB– RFHRF) (FSE-9RR) (“Renforth” or the “Company”) is pleased to update shareholders on drill results received for Renforth’s 2020 drill program on the wholly owned Parbec open pit constrained gold deposit on the Cadillac Break, adjacent to the Canadian Malartic Mine.
This press release gives highlights of assays received for PAR-20-116, PAR-20-117, PAR-20-119, PAR-20-120 and PAR-20-124, all drilled in the Fall 2020 program at Parbec where 9,644m were drilled in phase one of a drill program designed to support a new 2021 resource estimate for Parbec. The drill program finished at 15,569m of drilling completed with the assay results for a total of 37 drill holes in both phase one (Fall 2020) and phase two (Winter 2021) of the program still outstanding.
The drill program was designed to fill in gaps within the existing deposit model, to test for the downdip extension of mineralized zones with undercut drillholes and to twin holes drilled between 1986 and 1993 in order to allow the assay results from those 62 holes to be used in the 2021 resource estimate for Parbec, anticipated to be complete in June/July 2021, however, the timeline is dependent on the receipt of assays. The five holes reported on in this press release continue Renforth’s success in drilling at Parbec with, again, each hole drilled returning gold values of interest. Each of the results given below are accretive to the overall gold endowment of the Parbec deposit and are expected to positively impact a resource estimate calculation.
Assay Highlight Table
|Drillhole||From (m)||To (m)||Length (m)||g/t Gold|
*assay intervals are as measured in the core box, not true width.
Samples referred to in this press release were selected, split, bagged and tagged in the field and delivers to the facilities of AGAT Laboratories in Val d’Or Quebec where they were assayed for gold using “202-051 – Au by Fire Assay, AAS Finish” and “202-064 – Au by Fire Assay, Gravimetric Finish” for overlimit (>10 g/t Au) values.
Technical disclosure in this press release has been reviewed and approved by Francis R. Newton P.Geo (OGQ#2129), a “qualified person” pursuant to NI 43-101