June 13, 2022
- Numerous high-grade showings
- Strong potential for massive nickel sulphide mineralization
- Hosts both magmatic Norilsk “feeder type” mineralization and epigenic “footwall-type” deposit
- Drill ready targets
- Historic Mineral Resource Estimate, 400,000 tonnes at 1.35% nickel
- Excellent access from adjoining Alaska Highway
- Proximal to multiple communities
June 13, 2022 – Toronto, Ontario – Palladium One Mining Inc. (TSX-V: PDM, OTCQB: NKORF, FRA: 7N11) (the “Company” or “Palladium One”) is pleased to announce the acquisition of the Canalask Nickel-Copper-PGE Project, located beside the Alaska Highway in Yukon, Canada (the “Canalask Property“), from Victoria Gold Corporation (the “Vendor“).
Palladium One’s geological team, which is comprised of functional experts in sulphide nickel-copper-PGE deposits, has recognized another over-looked, under explored prospect. With a historical resource estimate dating back to 1968, a top nickel producer, Falconbridge Ltd., initiated exploration activities at Canalask in 2006, however, Xstrata plc’s acquisition of Falconbridge in late 2006 curtailed exploration and the project has had limited exploration since then. The vendor, Victoria Gold, held the project since 2009 and focused its efforts on successfully bringing its Eagle Gold mine into production.