February 4, 2021. Vancouver, B.C. – International Montoro Resources Inc. (TSX-V: IMT), (Frankfurt: O4T1), (IMTFF: OTC PINKS); (the “Company”) announces that its Board of Directors has approved to change the Company’s name to “Marvel Discovery Corp.” The change of name is subject to the acceptance of the TSX Venture Exchange (“TSX-V”). The Company will also be seeking TSX-V acceptance to change its trading symbol to “MARV” upon completion.
While the company is awaiting approval, it will be doing all the necessary documentation associated with the name change. This name change will be done without any share consolidation of the company. Shareholders will be informed once approved, and once its new CUSIP number is issued.
About International Montoro Resources Inc.
Montoro, listed on the TSX Venture Exchange for over 25 years, is a Canadian based emerging resource company. The Company is systematically exploring its extensive property positions in:
- Exploits Zone, Newfoundland (Slip and Victoria Lake – Au Prospects)
- Atikokan, Ontario (BlackFly – Au prospect)
- Red Lake, Ontario (Camping Lake – Au prospect)
- Elliot Lake, Ontario (Serpent River/Pecors –Ni-Cu-PGE discovery) & (Uranium- REE’s)
- Quebec (Duhamel –Ni-Cu-Co prospect & Titanium, Vanadium, and Chromium prospect)
- Prince George, British Columbia (Wicheeda North – Rare Earth Elements prospect)