July 14, 2023
VANCOUVER, BC, July 14, 2023 /CNW/ – MANTARO PRECIOUS METALS CORP. (TSXV: MNTR) (OTCQB: MSLVF) (FSE: 9TZ) (“Mantaro” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce a Mineral Resource Estimate (“Mineral Resource Estimate”) for its Golden Hill Property (“Golden Hill”), Bolivia. The Mineral Resource Estimate was prepared by P&E Mining Consultants Inc. (“P&E”) on behalf of the Company.Highlights:
- Inferred Mineral Resource Estimate of 857,000 tonnes at 4.4 g/t gold for 121,000 ounces of gold at a 1.5 g/t gold cut-off.
- Estimate is based on 14 diamond drill holes totaling 2,405m equivalent to an Inferred Mineral Resource of 50.21 ounces of gold for every metre drilled.
- Mineral Resource Estimate covers a strike length of only 400 m from surface to a vertical depth generally less than 90 m — a small portion of the exploration footprint of Golden Hill.
- Significant exploration potential at depth and across over +6 km of untested vein swarms at Golden Hill.
- As a permitted mining concession, the Company has mining and development optionality and is planning to commence a Preliminary Economic Assessment.