August 10, 2022
TORONTO, ON / ACCESSWIRE / August 10, 2022 / (CSE:ROO) (OTC PINK:JNCCF) (Frankfurt:5VHA) RooGold Inc. (“RooGold” or the “Issuer“) is pleased to report that high-grade gold and silver assays have been returned from its preliminary rock chip sampling program at its 100% held Arthurs Seat Project (Exploration Licence 9144) in the highly prospective New England Orogen in New South Wales, Australia.
- 9 samples > 400 g/t Ag at mullock heaps and shafts at Murray and Co Mine, including
- 4 samples > 1,000 g/t Ag
- 5 samples > 1 g/t Au and 1 sample > 5 g/t Au
- 9 samples > 1,000 ppm Cu including 1 sample at 1.1% Cu
- Rock assays confirm historic assays at the Murray and Co Mine and McDonalds prospects
- Land access established at Castlerag Silver Project, EL 9141, with historic production grades of 1,200 g/t Ag & > 20% Pb. Sampling of these workings is imminent.
Carlos Espinosa, Chief Executive Officer and a Director of RooGold commented, “Our first past rock chip sampling program at Arthurs Seat has returned high-grade gold-silver assays. These results confirm the historic assays of known prospects and are highly encouraging for follow up work. Additionally, our field team has recently received access to our high-grade Castlerag, EL 9141 Silver Project and sampling will commence as soon as practicable.”