VANCOUVER, B.C., August 10, 2022: Goldshore Resources Inc. (TSXV: GSHR / OTCQB: GSHRF / FWB: 8X00) (“Goldshore” or the “Company”), is pleased to announce assay results from its ongoing 100,000-meter drill program at the Moss Lake Project in Northwest Ontario, Canada (the “Moss Lake Gold Project”).
- Four holes drilled to evaluate the eastern extension of the Southwest Zone have confirmed gold mineralization within anastomosing shears in altered diorite with intercepts of:
- 39.75m @ 1.18 g/t Au from 44.25m depth in MMD-22-023, including
- 14.60m @ 2.65 g/t Au from 462.2m
- 11.65m @ 1.05 g/t Au from 37.35m depth, and
- 18.70m @ 1.37 g/t Au from 151.1m in MMD-22-031
- 10.00m @ 1.05 g/t Au from 290.0m in MMD-22-035
President and CEO Brett Richards stated: “We are excited to continue to deliver consistent drilling results. I am encouraged about the high-grade sections we are seeing and have shared previously with the market, as this will provide optionality when we model the resource later in the year and start to look at economic pit shells. With this step out hole from historically drilled areas at Moss Lake, it will further increase the optionality.”