November 15, 2022
Vancouver, BC – November 15, 2022 – Getchell Gold Corp. (CSE: GTCH) (OTCQB: GGLDF) (“Getchell” or the “Company”) is pleased to provide assay results for drill hole FCG22-22 that successfully intersected multiple significant intervals of gold mineralization at the North Fork zone in the Central Area of the Fondaway Canyon project in Nevada.
- FCG22-22intersected four significant gold mineralized intervals including 8.8 g/t Au over 8.1 m within a broader 3.0 g/t Au over 56.6 m interval, and 2.4 g/t Au over 21.7 m;
- Extends North Fork mineralization 50 metres to the south and east;
- North Fork zone remains open in all directions;
- Six additional holes completed (FCG22-23 to 28) with assays pending; and
- The Company is awaiting receipt of the Fondaway Canyon Mineral Resources Estimate with expectations of a November delivery date
“The North Fork zone drilling has consistently returned substantial gold intercepts and extended the known mineralization well beyond last year’s high-grade discovery.” states Mike Sieb, President, Getchell Gold Corp. “Better yet, North Fork continues to remain open in all directions for further expansion.”