August 10, 2021
Toronto, Ontario – August 10, 2021 – Getchell Gold Corp. (CSE: GTCH) (OTCQB: GGLDF) (“Getchell” or the “Company”) is pleased to present the results from the first drill hole of the 2021 drill program at the Company’s flagship Fondaway Canyon Gold Project in Nevada (“Fondaway” or “Project”).
- 3.0 g/t Au over 33.0m in FCG21-07, the first hole of the 2021 drill program at Fondaway Canyon;
- Represents a higher-grade gold mineralized interval than adjacent holes;
- Establishes lateral continuity of the Colorado SW Extension gold zone;
- Is the sixth consecutive hole in the Central Area that has intersected substantive gold mineralization by the Company;
- Results for hole FCG21-08, testing the extent of the Colorado SW+6-9/
- Extension zone on strike to the NW in an area not previously drilled, are pending;
- Drill holes FCG21-07 and FCG21-08 were designed to start joining and demonstrate continuity of the previously drilled and widely spaced Colorado SW Extension mineralized zone drill intercepts along its 800m down-dip modelled length; and
- The Colorado SW Extension zone remains open along strike and to depth.
“This is a great start to the Company’s 2021 drill program. The continued confirmation of gold grade and continuity of the thick zones of mineralization support our high expectation for the Fondaway Canyon project and the balance of the drill program through to the end of the year.” stated Mike Sieb, President, Getchell Gold Corp.