November 2, 2022
Vancouver, BC – November 2, 2022 – Getchell Gold Corp. (CSE: GTCH) (OTCQB: GGLDF) (“Getchell” or the “Company”) is pleased to provide assay results for drill holes FCG22-20 and FCG22-21 that successfully intersected and extended the Colorado SW gold mineralization at the Fondaway Canyon gold project in Nevada.
- FCG22-20: intersected four significant gold mineralized intervals starting from surface including1.7 g/t Au over 56.6 m extending Colorado SW 35 metres up-dip and remains open to the east;
- FCG22-21: 0.9 g/t Au over 74.3 m extends Colorado SW zone 50 metres along strike and remains open to the west;
- Six additional holes completed with assays pending;
- Drilling ongoing to expand the Colorado SW zone; and
- The Fondaway Canyon Mineral Resources Estimate is on track for mid-November.
“The latest gold assays from drilling have continued our successful extension of the Colorado SW zone that remains well mineralized and open for further expansion.” states Mike Sieb, President, Getchell Gold Corp. “We look forward to receiving additional assay results from the ongoing 2022 drill program as well as the Company’s first Mineral Resources Estimate for the Fondaway Canyon gold project scheduled for release mid-November.”