February 1, 2023
Vancouver, BC – February 1, 2023 – Getchell Gold Corp. (CSE: GTCH) (OTCQB: GGLDF) (“Getchell” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce the filing of the Mineral Resource Estimate (“MRE”) technical report for the Fondaway Canyon project in Churchill County, Nevada. The MRE conceptualizes potential open pit and underground mining.
Mineral Resource Estimate Key Highlights
- Large ‘at surface’ Mineral Resource Estimate in a premier gold mining jurisdiction;
- Inferred Mineral Resource of 38.3 million tonnes at an average grade of 1.23 g/t Au for
1,509,100 ounces of gold;
- Indicated Mineral Resource of 11.0 million tonnes at an average grade of 1.56 g/t Au for an additional 550,800 ounces of gold;
- Gold mineralization remains open for further expansion in all contributing zones; and
- Technical report available on the Company’s website and on SEDAR.