December 15, 2022
Vancouver, BC – December 15, 2022 – Getchell Gold Corp. (CSE: GTCH) (OTCQB: GGLDF) (“Getchell” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce the Company’s first Mineral Resources Estimate (“MRE”) for the Fondaway Canyon project in Churchill County, Nevada. The MRE conceptualizes potential open pit and underground mining.
Mineral Resources Estimate Key Highlights
- Significantly expands upon historical mineral resource;
- Indicated Mineral Resource of 11.0 million tonnes at an average grade of 1.56 grams per tonne (g/t) gold (Au) for 550,800 ounces of gold; and
- Inferred Mineral Resource of 38.3 million tonnes at an average grade of 1.23 g/t Au for an additional 1,509,100 ounces of gold;
- Gold mineralization remains open for further expansion in all contributing zones; and
- An Act containing provisions for the release of the Stillwater WSA is moving through the current session of the U.S. Congress with a recent vote overwhelmingly passed by the U.S. House of Representatives and a vote pending in the U.S. Senate.