March 18, 2021
Vancouver, British Columbia – March 18th, 2021 – Exploits Discovery Corp. (“Exploits” or the “Company”) (CSE: NFLD) (OTCQB: RNRRF) (FSE: 634-FF) is pleased to announce that the Company, along with its exploration partner GoldSpot Discoveries Corp. (“Goldspot”) (TSX.V: SPOT), has defined three high priority drill targets through Goldspot’s proven artificial intelligence (A.I.) machine learning and data analysis technology, which was instrumental in New Found Gold’s discovery of the Keats and Lotto zones.
What we have done:
- The True Grit Project hosts the GRUB Line, a deep seated gold bearing fluid conduit that crosses the Exploits sub zone and defines mineral pathways similar to the Appleton Fault, the Joe Batts Pond Fault and the Dog Bay Line.
- In the last six months Exploits has undertaken:
- A high resolution (100m spacing) airborne VTEM geophysical survey.
- SGH soil grid analysis
- Surficial structural mapping and sampling
- Historic drill data compilation and modeling
Where we are going:
- Goldspot has identified three high priority exploration targets using proven techniques similar to those used by GoldSpot for New Found Gold’s Keats high grade epizonal gold discovery where they drilled 92.86 g/t Au over 19 metres.
- The geophysical targets display a structural patterns of primary and secondary faulting, that is reinforced by results of SGH soil anomalies, structural mapping, sampling, and 3D modeling of historic shallow drilling.
- The True Grit Property is road accessible and fully permitted for drilling in Spring of 2021. It is the first prospect in a series of five drill targets that Exploits is focused on drilling in the spring of 2021.
Michael Collins, president and chief executive officer of Exploits, commented: “Exploits exploitation strategy is benefiting our shareholders. In only 6 months we have defined and filed drill permits on 5 projects. With our first permit at True Grit we have defined 3 new targets. That is based on a synthesis of new and old geological information by some of the best minds and A.I. in the business. We look forward to drilling at True Grit and applying our exploration model to the next 4 projects.”
The companies have identified 3 high priority drilling targets on the True Grit Gold Property, (Figures 1 and 2). GoldSpot’s data analysis techniques along with Exploits’ historic data compilation, SGH soil survey, and preliminary results from the new high resolution airborne VTEM survey have clearly defined new gold targets for drill testing at True Grit.