March 3, 2021
Vancouver, British Columbia – March 3rd, 2021 – Exploits Discovery Corp. (“Exploits” or the “Company”) (CSE: NFLD) (OTCQB: RNRRF) (FSE: 634-FF) is pleased to announce the Company has submitted drill permit applications for 4,500 metres of drilling at the Little Joanna and Quinlan Vein prospects within the Dog Bay Gold Project, Newfoundland.
- Exploits has planned and submitted diamond drilling applications for 18 holes totaling a length of 4,500 metres across the Little Joanna Veins and Quinlan Veins prospects.
- 9 holes (2,250m) at the Little Joanna Veins, 9 holes (2,250m) at the Quinlan Veins prospects.
- The diamond drill applications are in addition to the applications submitted at the Schooner and Jonathan’s Pond prospects, totalling 10,500m over 33 holes across 4 prospects.
- Exploits drilling placement follows on the same targeting techniques used by New Found Gold Corp. in the discovery hole at the Keats Zone (19m of 94g/t Au) targeting secondary and tertiary displacement structures that are thought to be responsible for gold mobilization and concentration in the Exploits Subzone*.
*sampling on adjacent properties may not be representative of results from Exploits claims.
- Exploits inaugural drilling programs are to commence pending approval in Spring 2021.
Michael Collins, President and Chief Executive Officer of Exploits, commented: “The successful sampling campaign Exploits conducted in late 2020, coupled with the efforts of our inhouse team and partner GoldSpot Discoveries, has doubled our tier one drill targets to four across our projects in the Exploits Subzone. The Exploits team is excited to refine each high value target for drilling programs as we drive towards discovery in 2021.”