February 6, 2023
VANCOUVER, BC, February 06, 2023 – Vancouver, BC: Dolly Varden Silver Corporation (TSXV: DV) (OTC: DOLLF) (the “Company” or “Dolly Varden“) is pleased to announce that final results from drilling during the 2022 season on the Dolly Varden area of the Kitsault Valley Project have been received, including significant results from both the southern and northern limits at the Wolf Deposit: the southwest Wolf Vein Extension as well as the East Wolf Vein offset. Results include the highest grade silver assay yet received from the Dolly Varden Property. Mineralization remains open for expansion at the deposit.
Highlights from the Wolf Vein include:
- Wolf Vein Northeast: DV22-329: 1,499 g/t Ag, 1.89 %Pb, 0.46% Zn over15.94 meters (8.77 meters estimated true width), including the highest grade silver assay reported from the project to-date with coarse, native silver mineralization that returned 23,997 g/t Ag, 1.24% Pb, 0.34% Znover 0.35 meters (0.19m estimated true width).
- Wolf Vein Southwest: DV22-320: 321g/t Ag, 0.84 %Pb, 0.84% Zn over 12.85meters (6.81 meters estimated true width) including 664g/t Ag, 1.24% Pb, 3.54% Znover 1.63 meters (0.86 meters estimated true width).
Highlights from exploration drilling at Kitsol Vein and a new discovery at the Red Point target include:
- Kitsol Vein: DV22-323: 301g/t Ag, 0.23 %Pb, 0.56% Znover 15.00meters (9.60 meters estimated true width)including 434 g/t Ag, 0.41% Pb, 0.69% Znover 5.90meters (3.78 meters estimated true width).
- Red Point: DV22-321: 8.10 g/t Au, 244 g/t Ag and 5.16% Cu over 1.00meter*
- Red Point: DV22-322: 17.20 g/t Au and 1.65% Cu over 1.15 meters*
*(intervals stated in core length unless otherwise indicated)