May 31, 2022
Vancouver, May 31, 2022 – Core Assets Corp., (“Core Assets” or the “Company”) (CSE:CC) (FSE:5RJ) (OTC.QB:CCOOF) is pleased to announce that it has mobilized crews for the Company’s inaugural 5,000 metre diamond drilling campaign at its district scale Blue Property; targeting high-grade mineralization over numerous drill sites at the Laverdiere Skarn-Porphyry Project (“Laverdiere”) and the Silver Lime Carbonate Replacement-Porphyry Project (“Silver Lime”) in the Atlin Mining District of NW British Columbia.
• Core Assets has mobilized crews for its fully funded 5,000 metre diamond drilling programs at the Blue Property supported by Dorado Drilling Ltd.
• Diamond drill set up at the Laverdiere Project will be completed by the first week of June, for up to 1,500 metres of drilling over three separate drill locations.
• High-grade Fe-Cu-Au skarn mineralization delineated from prospecting and historic drilling between the South and North Adits at Laverdiere is traceable for 800m along surface, to 300m at depth, and remains open in all directions.
• The Silver Lime Carbonate Replacement Project currently boasts an average surficial grade (365 rock samples) of 4.9% Zn, 2.0% Pb, 0.33% Cu, and 92.0g/t Ag within the extensive 6.6km x 1.8km mineralized corridor making it the largest known, untested exposure of Carbonate Replacement Mineralization globally.
• Following the completion of the drill campaign at the Laverdiere Project, crews will mobilize to the Silver Lime Project to complete an additional 3,500 metres of diamond drilling.
Core Assets’ President and CEO Nick Rodway comments, “We are beyond excited to start our first exploratory diamond drilling campaign at the Blue Property. Following the conclusion of drilling at Laverdiere, we will then mobilize to the Silver Lime Project – home to the 2021 Discovery Zone (Grizzly Manto, Jackie, and Sulphide City Targets). This will mark the first ever diamond drilling program in this area.”