April 6, 2022
Vancouver, April 6, 2022 – Core Assets Corp., (“Core Assets” or the “Company”) (CSE:CC) (FSE:5RJ) (OTC.QB:CCOOF) is pleased to announce the discovery of a mineralized copper occurrence observed during a property accessibility assessment carried out in late March of 2022 at the Laverdiere Project (the “Project”); eastern Blue Property (the “Property”), Atlin Mining District of NW British Columbia.
• The Laverdiere Project was accessed via snowmobile from Atlin Lake in late March 2022. This historic Cu-Fe Skarn-Porphyry Target is located approximately 50km southwest, or a 45-minute ride, from the town of Atlin, BC.
• During the Property visit, multiple previously unsampled showings were identified at the Project – confirming the existence of Cu-Fe mineralization between historic adits. Currently, the length of known surficial mineralization at Laverdiere measures 3.9km (Figures 1-3).
• Representative samples of two target lithologies were collected and consisted of potassic altered granodiorite containing disseminated chalcopyrite and magnetite, as well as Cu-Fe Skarn, comprised of fine-grained magnetite and chalcopyrite in marble with abundant malachite staining.
• Prominent ridgeline and outcrop at the Project are snow free and Core Assets remains optimistic for an early June start to the 2022 diamond drilling program.
• Geophysical interpretations and drill targeting for the historic Laverdiere Project, as well we the Silver Lime Project (which includes the Jackie Target and the 2021 Discovery Zone) are currently underway.
• Core Assets attended the 2022 Atlin Exploration Job Fair on March 25th to engage with the community and seek local applicants for various employment and skills training opportunities available for the 2022 exploration season.
Core Assets’ President and CEO Nick Rodway comments, “Visiting the Blue Property in late March was a game changer. We now have a better understanding of how easily accessible the Property is during winter months. The Laverdiere Project was reached effortlessly via a 45-minute snowmobile trip from Atlin, demonstrating how cost-effective mobilizing materials to the Blue Property will be during consecutive exploration programs.”